Wednesday 1 October 2014

Hello everyone, I guess today was my lucky day because I'm really uncomfortable if I have to perform something except dance, today I was picked to perform for a fashion show, but I don't want to if I said no I'm really afraid that it would hurt my teacher's feeling so I accept it, but finally, it was cancelled because our junior doesn't want to do that, yay :-) I'm so relieved, but maybe just maybe my friend or teacher will ask me to do a dance performance I don't know what song should I do, I always do a dance cover of kpop song, last performance I do g-dragons song who you, how about now, I can do the dance of SNSD song: mr mr, Henry song: trap, 1-4-3( I love you ), shinee song: ring ding dong, replay, hello, lucifer( but I'm not gonna perform this song), and stranger, E.X.O song: growl, wolf, mama, overdose, and beast: fiction( a little ), shadow, goodluck and shock, please pick one for me, okay that's it for this post and see you guys next time...byee