Monday 4 May 2015

Hi guys, long time no see, today I'm gonna review about our face, for teenager like me, it's very common to have a facial problem such as acne, blackheads, and more facial problem, I'm having some of that
So my sister recommend me to try this Athena Star Orysoap, it's a premium natural rice milk soap, the benefits are this rice milk soap helps replenish your skins natural oils which may be lost after bathing. Gives the whiter, lighter, softer, smoother, fragnance skin that you have always wanted, 
And this is how the soap looked like when you remove the box, it's still in one piece because I haven't try it yet, I'm gonna try it this evening and I'll share to you the result that I felt, my sister also said this soap is suitable for body and facial so it's up to you which part are you gonna focus on I'm focusing on my facial, okay that's it for this post, stay tune for more post, leave a comment if you want to know more or if you have a request on what you want me to post next and see ya...