Wednesday 14 October 2015

I'm so nervous right now, the ielts exam is coming within a week on October 24th, I started to join private class a week ago, wish me luck guys, if I pass my test I can continue my study to Singapore which will lead me to a better live, I'm not saying my live is bad now, it is good, I just want to have a good job one day, so I need to be highly educated for that
And I almost forget to share this to you, it's a picture of me and my best friend on our cousin's wedding day, it's true me and Reni are cousin but 
not a close one,  we are cousin from many relatives, so you know what I mean right? I don't know how to explain to you, I didn't bring my iPad its a photo from Reni which she sent me via Facebook, then I post it to share with you guys, thank you for your time visiting my blog, see ya...