Monday 18 January 2016

Night at Hotel

Like I said in previous post, this is the continuation of last post, 
Here is me in the hotel with my new jacket, it's just a shirt actually but I like to wear it this way and its warm enough for me, I bought it at Takasimaya 
This is the night after Lasalle open house, my aunt took this picture using my iPad, we didn't really hangout much so I'm not so close to her
My aunt asked me to put on one of the sunglasses, so I choose this one, I know I'm chubby with this sunglasses, we are not buying any since the item in the hotel was too expensive
Here's other picture, my aunt become my photographer when I'm in Singapore this 4 day she took lots of my picture but I'm only sharing a few
Last one, this picture is outside the hotel, I'm staying at RWS ( Resort World Sentosa ) Michael hotel, thanks for visiting and see ya