Wednesday 24 September 2014

20 facts about me

Hi everyone I would like to tell you 20 fact about me, it's up to you if you believe it or not, and here's the 20 facts about me

1. My name is Tasya A.R
2. I became a blogger in years of 2014
3. I joined to reni moe team
4. My favorite animal is cat, parrot, rabbit and hamster
5. My favorite color is black, white, pink and blue
6. My favorite foods is salads, spaghetti, and other spicy food
7. I'm really scared of stinging animal such as, bee and other
8. I'm still learning to be feminine
9. I hate went people called me a spoiled child
10. My hobby is playing badminton, dance, and handy craft
11. I love to hear music K-pop and A-pop
12. I like to watch horror, action and romance movie
13. I love to help people when they're In a trouble
14. I hate being pranks
15. I like to appear in public with natural look
16. I can't wear a high heels
17. Sometime I have trouble in remembering the name of someone I just met
18. My body became very cold every-time I got angry with someone
19. I don't want to be involved on a trouble at school or anywhere, because I like peaceful
20. People always said that I'm a very sensitive person

Okay that's it the 20 facts about me, thank you for visiting my blog, leave a request about what you guys want me to do next, see you next time....