Saturday 20 September 2014

My embarrassing moment

Hi every one I would like to share something that maybe some of you will think it's funny, it happen twice to me in the same place, first I was sitting at the cafeteria with my friend and suddenly we heard motorcycle enginee it was very loud it makes us scared to dead, I scream an say what our religion used to say, 3 or my friend is actually as scared as I do but instead of screaming they laugh out lout because of me, it was very embarrassing that made me speechless, second is in my class at quin my friend suddenly appear from the other side of the door and I'm really-really scared that I scream again, I guess it's just me or I got scared of something really easy, okay that's it, I will share again if there are something funny happened to me, thank you for visiting and see you guys next time, byeee