Wednesday 5 November 2014

Hi everyone, after waiting for a long time finally my brother's wedding photo has done, and now I would like to show it to you
The couple beside me is my brother and his wife,  the woman in a orange dress is my mom, and a girl with pink and brokat dress is me, it's the first time ever I put on a make up on me, and there are still lots of picture, that I'll show after this
On this picture is family time, we thanks our parent, when I say our is because I'm the 4th child of 4th children, yupp, I'm the youngest, in this section we all very teary in our eyes, it's a happy and sad moment (T.T) my tears coming out now
In this section we do a speech and my dad sang a song for my mom, soo sweet, and he also say I love you to mom in Chinese it's because my mom is a Chinese, that's it the picture, some people told me that I looked like a korean in this style, hmm I guess that's it for this post and see ya....