Friday 21 November 2014

Hi guys, I'm a bit a angry with my classmate, she always try to make me jealous by being close to him (the boy that I like), she likes to make my heart hurt, that's one thing that I don't like about her, and one other thing, she always give a comment on the way I dance, maybe I can let it if she dance better than me but the fact is she just stand there like a statue when our teacher asked her to do a little dance, and cried I just laugh inside my heart, so one day if she comment me again I'll comment her back by saying " don't comment on the way I dance while you just cried when the teacher asked you to dance in front of the class", I won't stay quite, I'll challenge her on a battle dance and let's see how she react about it, I guess that's it for this post and see ya....