Friday 23 January 2015

Hi guys, I'm a bit confused right now, because at school there's a subject that we called SBD ( seni budaya ) and we're gonna have a practical exam and I choose to dance because its the only thing that I can do, actually I can do a handy craft but I preferred to dance because it's more fun, and what makes me confused is I don't know what to dance especially what I'm gonna do is solo dance, I never do a solo dance before, I always do duet dance with reni moe, but now it's individual so I don't know what to dance, so if you guys have any suggestion please tell because I'm gonna need it or you guys can help me to choose, 
1. SHINee: lucifer, ring ding dong, replay, love like oxygen
2. beast: shadow, goodluck, fiction, beautiful night
3. Bts: boy in luv, we are bulletproof, just one day, no more dream, N.O
4. INFINITE: the chaser, BTD ( before the dawn ), back, man in love
5. Teen top: miss right, to you
6. Exo: growl, wolf, mama
Yes it's all boyband because I can't do girl group dance because its to sexy for a girl like me, and my school friends like watching me dancing boy group dance, so you can help me choose of you can suggest me a dance, okay I guess that's it for this post and see ya...