Friday 27 February 2015

Hi guys, I just got back from school, I felt so tired and a bit angry with a friend of my, today around 10.30 a.m we were all gathered at our school hall, we were gathered because our teacher is mad at us because there's some of us that always break school rule by bringing handphone and wearing colored t shirt, we are allowed to wear a t shirt but only white color but today lots of people broke that rule so the teacher manage to check all the class and took our phone, I didn't bring my phone so I'm save, our teacher took my friend phone, since she broke that rule to much our teacher wouldn't return it to her phone until we're done with our exam, and since my name is clean from breaking school rule she said that she want to borrow my name, that really making me angry, she's very arrogant to me and now she asked for my help, that's what I don't like about her, she only come to me when she needed my help, if she didn't need me she act arrogant to me, I really hate that kind of person, selfish and annoying like that, I didn't mean to be like this but, I'm also human who have limited patience, I won't stand still if anyone treated arbitrarily, sorry I didn't have any picture to share, I guess that's it for this post, stay tune for more post and see you guys next time, bye...