Saturday 14 February 2015

My new cap

Hi guys, I just got back from today's class and I went to a mini shop near my tutor place, in the shop there's a lot of item and I buy one
A dancer cap, I always want to have one so I save my cash to buy it and finally I'm able to buy it, I buy it for Rp. 65.000, next is a picture of how I'm gonna looked like when I put it on
This is how it looks like when I put it on, does it look good or bad? 
Or I also can wear a hoodie like this, the reason why I want to buy this cap is because I want to be a hip hop dancer so I decided that I want to have a cap and other stuff that is related to dance, I'm preparing a dance for my school practec exam, I decided to dance teen top rocking or maybe bts no more dream, okay I guess that's it for this post stay tune for more post and see ya...