Tuesday 17 March 2015

Solo Dance Experience

Hi guys, I just got back from school and this is my other experience, today we took a test for practical exam like I said in previous post, it went smooth, my teacher and friends liked my dance performance, this is the first time doing a solo dance
Anyway this is my dance style, a black t shirt with a camera picture on it, a jeans shirt that I bought at Bt. 9 Tanjung Pinang, a long black pair of pants, a cap that I post in previous post, and a dance shoe but I'm not wearing it on this picture, sorry there's no dance video to share it's because I didn't bring my iPad its school rules, but I'll make a dance video on my free time and I'll invite reni moe to participate with me and share it via YouTube, I'm dancing teen top's song: Rocking, okay I guess that's it for this post and see ya...