Saturday 28 March 2015

This is the continuation of previous post
This is the birthday cake, looks pretty and taste good, my favourite food is strawberry, there's mango, grapes, kiwi, cherry, but my favourite is strawberry
This is when my mom doing a speech, I took it from the side because its so crowdy there
This is our meal, a noodle, a squid curry everything taste good, but I can't eat much, because I need to keep myself in a good shape, I'm started to be fat, so I'm on diet,
This is my third brother singing a song, once he had a group band at his school
And finally, before we all went home we took final picture, it's a family photo, from the left to the right, kastelia santy ( my sister in law ), Aurick Andana Pangeran ( my 1st brother ), Andy Anhar Chalid ( my dad) , Donna Anhar ( my mom ) and carrying Alariz Andana Aurelia ( my cute little niece ), me, Andi Andana Bangsawan ( my 3rd brother ), and Javier Andana Rasul ( my 2nd Brother ), that's all photo that I could share, stay tune for more post and see ya...