Thursday 13 August 2015

DIY: Cropped Hoodie Made by Me

Hi, back with me again, like I said in the previous post that I have something to share, you guys know that I really love hoodie cropped or not so in this post I'll be showing you guys a cropped hoodie that I just made
This is how it looks like when I'm not wearing it looks cute to me, what you guys think?
And this is how it looks like when I put it on, I can't wear it as a crop top because my tummy isn't flat but I like to wear it like this, so if you guys wanna try to make on your self just search on YouTube April, she's my fav youtuber she make all the tutorial simple and easy, this is what you should check diy hoodie by coolirpa, she made it with cut out shoulder and batwing sleeve but I don't, I like it the way it was now, okay that's it for this post and see ya...