Friday 14 August 2015

Gift Item from Felicia

Like I said before, in this post I'll be sharing what inside the gift from my best friend Felicia 
The first item is this coin thing, this picture shows you the front and back side of this coin actually I'm not really sure what it is, since it looks like coin then I just say it's a coin
Second one is this bracelet, looks cute and I really love it and the color, red, green, yellow, orange, blue, pink, white and purple
3rd is this bangle, I like it although I didn't really like wearing bangle 
And last item was this notebook, she said she made it, wow so creative I can't make one all I know is how to use a sewing machine, dance and making a dream catcher but this maybe I can but it'll take a very long time to finish one, I really appreciate what she gave to me, and I really love it, and thank you guys for visiting my blog, have a nice weekend, see ya...