Wednesday 15 April 2015

Hi guys, finally the final exam is over, now all I have to do is wait for the result, I hope we all graduated and can continue our study to the next level, I also have another purpose why I'm posting this post, I wanted to inform you guys, to be more careful in shopping at the online shop it's not save anymore, I just watch news, it was shocking to me, cookies and brownies 2 kind of delicious food is now sold on the online shop, what I mean it's not save because some people mix their ingredient with some marijuana, so you have to be more careful, that's also why I didn't like to shop at the online shop much, if I do I only bought clothes and accessories, please inform this to other people so there will be no victims in this crime, okay that's it for this post, stay tune for more post and see ya...