Friday 17 April 2015

Prom Night ( Farewell Party ) part 2

Here are some of the continuation of the previous post "Prom Night ( Farewell Party )", I did a lots of thing last night
Here's are the first thing when I got there taking a picture of me, my friend help me with this picture
And I don't forget to take a selfie, it's dark because the party is in the night 
I also take a picture with my junior ( Kristina Fransiska ), 
This is the picture of me, my classmate and the teacher, sorry it's kinda blur a bit, maybe my friend's hand is shaking a bit
And before we went home, I took a picture with my classmate and a teacher, I really hope that my best friend reni is here so I can't took some picture with her too
And another picture of my teacher and two of my junior, okay that's it for this post, thank you so much for your time visiting my blog, please wish for us so we can graduated 100%, stay tune for more post and see ya....