Friday 17 April 2015

Prom Night ( Farewell Party )

Hi guys, I wanna share something about last night, sorry I post this today, its because my wifi is error so this post won't get publish, I did everything put on some make up, long dress and a bling bling shoes
This will be how's my face look like with the make up on, I know none of you ever sees me with make up, maybe few of have seen me with make up, so I share it to you, so you know how I looked like went putting on some make up
This is how my long dress looked like I know I looked a bit chubby, but at least this dress is all I can found there, others is sleeveless and strapless night gown and I can't wear that kind of dress
This will be my hairstyle a braided waterfall, I really love this kind of hairstyle my favorite kind of braid, but this is the first time I styled my hair like this
My teacher also said that we have to put on a mask, so this is my mask, blue and gold, I've looked everywhere for this, finally I found it and Ramayana salemba, first it's with elastic but I cut the elastic off and glue a stick on
And this is my shoes that I bought from mixit here at Tanjungpinang, and the rest all make up, the dress and hairstyling is from Isabella at Bestari Mall, okay that's it for this post, I have more post about last night farewell party so stay tune guys and see ya....