Saturday 11 April 2015

Today is a very tiring day, but it's all paid off by hearing my niece laugh, I heard her laugh for the first time today, sorry there's no video, I'll try to film it next time and share it to you, today what's make me tired the most is when I have to accompany my 2nd brother to the supermarket, to buy some needs and snack for us at home
This is my little niece, maybe some of you didn't visit my previous post, so I'm gonna tell you her name on this post, her name was Alariz Andana Aurelia, Andana is my family name and Aurelia is abbreviation from Aurick ( my brother) and Kastelia 
( my sister in law) name, she's just 3 months old, her laugh also help me to refresh my mind for the exam this Monday, goodluck for you guys who's having final exam like me, I hope we all can graduate with a great score, that's all for this post, I'm preparing to get some sleep, because I'm so tired and sleepy, stay tune for more post, and goodnight...